Thursday, March 4, 2010

Jump N Jungle should now be Jump N Jiggle

This past weekend we went to Lubbock to Rylan's cousin's birthday party. It was Madeline's 5th birthday (where has the time gone?) and it was at the Jump N Jungle. Needless to say, Rylan had a blast!! However, there was one tiny problem, Rylan wasn't big enough to maneuver the various bouncy things (I'm sure that's the technical term). So Mom had to step up to the plate! Not only did I have to carry the equivalent of a 30 lb brick but I also had to hoist my big rear end up these contraptions. It probably wasn't pretty but the other kids didn't seem to mind and I know for a fact Rylan didn't. I lost count of the number of times we went up and down the slide but a Mom's gotta do what a Mom's gotta do:) I earned my birthday cake that day, which was delicious! And Rylan was done with the picture taking And this is what I felt like the next day!

No comments:

Post a Comment