Monday, November 16, 2009

Monkey see, Monkey Do

I think Rylan has taken being a monkey for Halloween to a whole new level. He is climbing onto everything, but we are usually right there to prevent it. Well, yesterday I was getting ready for our weekly trek to Wal-Mart. Cory was hunting so it would be just Rylan and I. I put on Mickey Mouse and went to put on my makeup. It soon was too quiet so I knew something was up. I looked in the living room and he was no longer where I'd left him. I scanned the room but wasn't looking up. I soon heard a little voice say "Hi" and there was Rylan chilling out on top of the kitchen table going through my purse!!! Somehow he'd shimmied up the chair (our table is a pub table) and crawled all the way across to dig through my purse...ugh I think he's turning into Evel Kenievel. Luckily, he'd dug the camera out of my purse already so I could document the heart attack he gave me:)

No comments:

Post a Comment