Thursday, January 21, 2010

What...is there something on my face??

I received a photo album for Christmas and have been working on compiling ALL of the pictures that have been taken of Rylan since birth. Well, let's just say that it has taken me FOREVER. I went through and labeled every-single-picture with the date and Rylan's age (which this blog assisted me a lot). But as I was looking through the pictures I realized that there are a lot of Rylan eating. Don't ask me why...but I do realize, in not so many words, that Rylan is a pig when he eats. This was him this weekend after eating some pasta...not a pretty picture!!

All I have to say is thank goodness for stain stick!!!!

2 comments:

  1. That doesn't even look like him!!!!!! Funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jessica is right! It doesn't look like him!

    ReplyDelete