Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Cubs game part deux

Wow, April and May have been extremely busy months for us. I think it's finally going to slow down for us and I'm kind of ready. It seems like it's been go go go non stop so, I'm ready for a break. But we've had a lot of fun. This past weekend, we went to another cubs game but, this time it was in Dallas. Last year, we went to Denver and Rylan did good but he didn't sleep or travel that great. But this time he did awesome!! We went shopping twice and he was a trooper. I'm not sure who loved Bass Pro Shops more, Cory or Rylan?? And he did great at the game but, he didn't really want to go to anyone else so he pretty much sat in my lap the whole game. And he was in an extra lovey mood (which normally I love) but in 95 degree weather it can get a little hot. So needless to say Mama was a little stinky by the time the game was over!

1 comment:

  1. Awww! Sounds like you had a good time! BTW, you are looking great! Hope we get to see you guys soon :)

    love ya!

    ReplyDelete