Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Moving on up

Cory and I decided that over the long weekend would be a good time to turn Rylan's crib into a toddler bed. And that way if it was a total disaster, we'd have 3 days to recuperate:) Surprisingly and thankfully it's been a non-event. At first, I thought Rylan didn't realize he could actually get out of bed but the third night he got out of bed ( I was thinking oh crap now we're in for it). But after a little crying, he got back into bed and stayed!! We do put a gate up because I worry that he might roam the house at night and we wouldn't know about it. We are going on day 5 and so far so good. Yesterday, when I got home Rylan helped me check the mail and I let him carry the magazine that had came. After sorting through the mail I noticed that it was awfully quite (which is never a good sign). But this is what I found....I think he is enjoying his big boy bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment